Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 65G_Sethum

There are no parts to be found!

I've been wanting to purchase another lower receiver but cant find one i want anywhere, does anyone have any leads on where I might find one.

P.S. I would like a noveske
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

in this market you cant be picky about brand i would just call all the online places like palmeto and some of the smaller manufacturers may be keeping up with thier demand one some scale but the big name brands are gone for a while
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• Drifter
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 65G_Sethum View Post
      I've been wanting to purchase another lower receiver but cant find one i want anywhere, does anyone have any leads on where I might find one.

P.S. I would like a noveske
      I saw a pair of Noveske Gen 2 stripped lowers sell for $2626.00 on gunbroker recently. It's a crazy market right now, and you might should consider any brand you can get at a reasonable price (if that's even possible).
      Drifter

Comment

• Dogue
        Warrior
        • Mar 2011

The only lowers I've seen available retail, other than at crazy auction prices, are the polymer lowers. You can either keep looking and then buy when you find one at a decent price, or roll the dice and wait to see if things normalize some in a few months.

Here's a Noveske for sale at AR15.com
        Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

gunbroker has a ton of complete lowers for sale:

Comment

• 65G_Sethum

dang drifter thats insane, I guess I'll just have to look around maybe preorder one

Comment

LoL!! you can't even find polymer lowers on Joe Bob's!!

Comment

Maybe we should buy a 3-D printer.

Comment

• 65G_Sethum

^I like that idea, had one in my technical drafting class in high school.

Comment

Working...
                  X