Triggers...$$$$ vs. $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody here tried the Geissele SD-E the Enhanced with the flat trigger face?
    I might put that in my Mega lower for my Grendel build, with a BAD CASS 45* safety
    and the grip screw mod

Comment

Trigger

I went with the Geissele National Match DMR. Gret trigger

Originally posted by rick458 View Post
      Get the Geissele SSA-E, and do the set screw mod with the pistol grip hole, you will be amazed.
      I also added the Magpul / Noveske Short Throw Safety 60*, and it took even more take up out of it (there is still plenty left - I just ran the set screw up to where the trigger bar touches the safety barrel, but did not relieve the top of the trigger bar)
      It feels very near to my Kimber with the C&S Tactical II trigger group.

Comment

• Bike Effects

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Timney drop in trigger. I have one and I has been outstanding.

Comment

• BigBluePup

I have a Timney, and a Jewell. I guess it depends on what you want but you won't get a better/lighter trigger then the Jewell for long range shooting.
          And I run the Timney on my "plinker/home defense" and love it too.

Comment

• Keep The Change
            Warrior
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            I have used quite a few of the different triggers out there, to include the RRA 2-stage, Geissele SSA & SSA-E, JP Single-Stage Fire control group, Timney, Jard, and that other one with the large disc with teeth inside where you can set the pull weight.

I like the Geissele's the best so far. LR1955 gave me a RRA 2-stage that feels like it was tuned, and is really nice, although I have experienced reliability issues with other RRA's on several guns in the past, to include .308 AR's.
            I believe the other trigger you were thinking of is the Jewell

Comment

SSA-E well worth it. You probably have it by now.

Comment

Working...
              X