Building my Grendel here's my plan so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is an adjustable needed on a 20" RLGS barrel?
    I am planning on running a ST-T2 or ST-T3 buffer
    with a Young FA carrier

Comment

I decided to go with a PRS instead of the STR stock, I have it and the rifle buffer tube coming, Put a BAD lever on, so my lower will be complete when every thing currently ordered comes in (still thinking of adding Geissele SD-E, and a BADCASS 45* safety)

As for the Upper I don't have anything but a burning desire for parts to become available.
      Well I do have an LT-104 inbound.

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Your rifle is going to be hefty (my 19.5" is a chunky girl too.LOL), but it ought to be a good shooter.

ETA: I couldn't say about weights and adjustable gas tubes. Mine is a regular M16 carrier with fixed gas, and it runs just fine as-is.
        Last edited by Variable; 01-20-2013, 09:38 PM.
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

I think the LaRue will hold a B&L 3200 4x12 I have for the Grendel, and will run the Mueller 4x16 mildot on my Noveske build
          Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Just received my Rifle buffer tube and PRS stock and my Mega lower is complete (still might put the Geissele SD-E and BADCASS later)
            Variable I just put my 458 SOCOM upper on it and that rig weighs 9.6 lbs so yeah I'm thinking the G will be a little thick in the hips

Comment

I got my PRS in and installed on my Mega lower, I have my .458 SOCOM TJ upper on it right now

Comment

Working...
              X