Source for Grendel B&B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for Grendel B&B

I am looking for a source for a ready-to-go barrel for a Grendel build. I am new to the forum, but no new to ARs, or shooting.

I see that Midway has Grendel B&Bs in the $330 range. I don't mind paying that for a barrel, but I am not sure a Shaw barrel is worth that much. Where do I get higher quality barrels that I can use.

I know Bll uses Shilen barrels on his higher end models. Where does one get a shilen Grendel barrel with the extension and bolt?

Try calling Satern as well.

Comment

• Drifter
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

ETA- Those Satern barrels onhand include a bolt in the price.

The two that I've purchased have been quite accurate.
      Last edited by Drifter; 05-07-2011, 08:48 PM.
      Drifter

Comment

FYI, Satern and Liberty will no longer mfg AA barrels after the end of this month, if you want one you had better get it quick...as per saternmachining.com

Comment

• StoneTower

Anyone want to make a bet that Satern starts chambering the 6.5 LBC on June 1, 2011? AA should have kept the terms the same so that they could keep a quality barrel maker.

Comment

Please keep the speculation to a minimum, there are other facts involved and nothing for us to keep blabbing on about.

Comment

That was not directed at OG BTW

Comment

First let me say hello.

I was a member of the old Grendel site and only now joined this new one.

I too am looking for a high quality Grendel barrel and bolt. Now that Satern is gone, who would be the best? I'm thinking possibly Les Baer?

Thanks

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

Snipe, welcome back! AA still has very high quality Grendel barrels. Give them a call!

Comment

Snipe, you know Satern still has barrels and bolts in stock, right?

Comment

I have a friend that is going to Grendelize his SCAR light, he has the funds and this should be interesting.

Comment

That sounds really cool. Can you post the results here?

Comment

• toolsofthetrade
                          Warrior
                          • May 2011

Black hole weaponry has barrels, and so far. I am very happy with mine .264lbc btw

Comment

Working...
                          X