FINISHED!!!!!!!! 18in Grendel Complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a hammer there. Nice groups. When you get her zeroed with the LaRue, take her out to 300, and then out to 500 or 600 to see what she does.

Comment

Holy crap!!!

Yesterday i decided to place an order for a SPR1.5 around 12:50pm. I was flabbergasted to get the text from my wife asking me what this package i got in the mail this morning!!

As if that wasn't enough, i open the package and saw this.

Can't say enough about the quality and from what i see as outstanding customer service.

Also....look at this thing!!!!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Thats a fine looking rifle.

I really like the package stuffing they sent you, that is class!

how is that Nikon scope? i am starting to research my Optical options, all i have now is a Leupold pig plex 1-4x24 for my beowulf but when i get my grendel i may just have to put the eotech on the wulf and use 1-4x24 for a while... ugh

also on the bipod how user friendly is that i kind of like the look are they light?

Comment

also... i dont know vera, but She looks Like a Helga to me .... Helga the grendel hahaha

Comment

• txgunner00
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

First time ordering from Larue? If you don't want that dillo dust I'll dispose of it properly for you.
            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

+1 for the Dillo Dust. It's part of their secret marketing scheme to suck you in, as you can't get it anywhere else. I stock it in my food storage, and it is a high-demand item. Did they send the DVD as shwag too?

LaRue is great people. The best thing I ever got from him was his Christmas card where he shot an Elk at 405yds with his Grendel up in Wyoming, then flew it back down to Texas in his Navion:

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwind View Post
                Thats a fine looking rifle.

I really like the package stuffing they sent you, that is class!

how is that Nikon scope? i am starting to research my Optical options, all i have now is a Leupold pig plex 1-4x24 for my beowulf but when i get my grendel i may just have to put the eotech on the wulf and use 1-4x24 for a while... ugh

also on the bipod how user friendly is that i kind of like the look are they light?
                So far, i love the nikon. I have a Nikon monarch bdc 6-12x44 on my deer rifle and absolutely love it. the dang thing is like night vision. This one is also very very nice, the adjustments are a bit more picky as its such a high magnification, but once its all dialed in, its awesome.

Love me some Monarch.

Comment

Comment

Thanks. Shes super super accurate. More accurate than I can shoot probably.

Comment

Working...
                    X