X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrDraco
    Warrior
    • Jul 2011

The difference between these two really come down to personal preference. I tried both the SSA and the SSA-E and chose the SSA. To me, the SSA-E is too light for my shooting style and would cause accidental firing.

Comment

• wheelguner
      Warrior
      • Oct 2011

PrecisionFirearms,

Ashamed to say that today was the first time I have visited your site. It is a good looking and functional site which is not that commonly found today. I notice that you carry both the Geissele and Timey triggers, my Sabre Defence 204 Match Target came with the Timney and I'm curious as to how you would compare it to the Geissele SD-E that you prefer.

Comment

I'm also a trigger nazi, and I have RRA, JP, and Geissele ([Guy-se-le] if we're talking about a Germanic name) triggers myself, and have used quite a few others.

From my perspective, the Geissele blows away the Timney triggers. I was expecting way more from the Timney units myself, and was disappointed, especially in the weight, creep, and overall feel.

Comment

• Buster
          Warrior
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by MrDraco View Post
          The difference between these two really come down to personal preference. I tried both the SSA and the SSA-E and chose the SSA. To me, the SSA-E is too light for my shooting style and would cause accidental firing.
          +1
          I went with the SSA as well.....for the same reason. It's kind of like men's selection of women;
          Some guys like tall women, some like them short.
          Some like big asses, some don't.
          Some like them old, some like them young.
          Some like big boobs, some like them small.
          I guess what I'm getting at, it's a personal preference, depending on your shooting style. And I certainly won't judge another man for his selection of women or triggers....it's whatever works for YOU

Comment

Working...
          X