best fluted barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best fluted barrel?

looking for medium heavy. or heavy barrel, must be fluted under hand guard and in front of gas block. who makes the best?

dont care for stainless, is there a cheap way to blackout stainless with an acid?

MY Liberty barrel has double fluting, it not a heavy barrel though. Check with Loki Weapons Systems.

lokiweaponsystems.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, lokiweaponsystems.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

Precision Firearms is top of the line. Give Mark a call he can get you just about any size barrel you want fluted.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I like satern myself. There are quite a few manufacturers out there now.

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

i love my stainless satern... and paint is cheap!!!

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
            Warrior
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by josey76 View Post
            looking for medium heavy. or heavy barrel, must be fluted under hand guard and in front of gas block. who makes the best?

dont care for stainless, is there a cheap way to blackout stainless with an acid?

We also offer our Barrels in Black Nitride. This surface conversion nearly doubles the surface hardness of the barrel and bore. No dimensional change occurs. The lubricity of the steel is improved too. We have tested Lilja Barrels done with this technology and they still shot less than .5 inch groups at 100 yards and were easier to clean.
            "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
              We also offer our Barrels in Black Nitride. This surface conversion nearly doubles the surface hardness of the barrel and bore. No dimensional change occurs. The lubricity of the steel is improved too. We have tested Lilja Barrels done with this technology and they still shot less than .5 inch groups at 100 yards and were easier to clean.
              Ight you're going to have me rethinking my choice to not use a fluted barrel on my build.
              "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Not sure which is best but Precision is using a Lilja on mine. They are pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                X