• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ericv
    Warrior
    • Oct 2011

Trigger group

Anyone have experience with this trigger group? Looks like a good price for a 2 stage trigger.

She also has lowers for 69.99 as well in stock.
    Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
    www.rockhollowtactical.com

Man, what an awesome deal! Too bad they are out of stock. I love CMMG's triggers. The brass buffer makes them nice and smooth.

Comment

CMMG triggers are amazing! I personally have a Geissele trigger though and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

• ChellieWiles

[QUOTE=ericv;35162]Anyone have experience with this trigger group? Looks like a good price for a 2 stage trigger.

a good price is nice for a decent trigger; but a great trigger is a head-popping wet dream manifesting on a sandy beach with a tan double D cocktail waitress. Geissele is hard to beat.

Comment

• txgunner00
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

[QUOTE=ChellieWiles;35279]
          Originally posted by ericv View Post
          Anyone have experience with this trigger group? Looks like a good price for a 2 stage trigger.

a good price is nice for a decent trigger; but a great trigger is a head-popping wet dream manifesting on a sandy beach with a tan double D cocktail waitress. Geissele is hard to beat.
          LOL. I've never heard Geissele described that way but fits.
          NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
          X