My build when barrel get to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My build when barrel get to me

Okay im starting with complet rifle so it may not be a build.
    Gun is a colt 6700 this is a pic of five shoot group at 100. group.jpg
    This has been a very fine rifle .start.jpginspection.jpg20100730172100.jpg100_0554.jpg100_0559.jpg100_0556.jpg100_0558.jpg but I want more range so this is the parts list
    Leupold Mark 4 Long Range Tactical M1 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4.5-14x 50mm Side Focus TMR Reticle Matte
    Burris FastFire Red
    Magpul B.A.D. LEVER
    MAGPUL AFG GRIP
    Falcon Industries ERGO Sure Grip
    MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard
    Troy Industries TRX Extreme 13
    Magpul prs stock
    Larue FastFire Attachment LT-137
    LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT-104
    Accushot PRM Precision Rail Monopod
    harris bipod
    I think that all. when the rifle was bought i took apart cleaned inspected. stoned all moving part and polish all moving part. lock tight the barel and tor to 45 lbs laped the scope in .I had got a great deal on this rifle new but was not really want another 556 but hay you can not have to many guns lol

What barrel do you have? Very nice blaster. Plans to stretch her legs?

Comment

Sorry about leaving the barrel off have ordered the AA 20 heavy not got yet but im sure I will get it sometime

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Nice!
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

heck of a start. Youre like me, waiting on barrel. wont be long now.

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Aaaaggghhhh! Rape! You are busting up a Colt for a Grendel project? The horror!

To each their own though. (Shivers...)

I guess it will make a nice rifle.
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Ah....you Colt fanboys is so funny!!

Comment

Well I do Love My Colts. But want more range from this one and if I need 300 meters and under will turn to these two colts . kind of a his and Her thinghis.jpg 100_0567.jpg alot of people will buy a colt put it in a safe and that all that ever happen with them. all ar should be shoot and shoot often if they run great and if they dont take them apart and find out whats wrong.and it dont matter bushmaster dpms or what it is take it out and use it .would hate for this to turn into the best gun thing . because the shooter is what counts and what they can do with thier weapon .

Comment

Working...
                X