• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklab
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

Keep checking and hopeing

Saturday May 20th was the 8th week mark for my barrel. I'll keep checking my email and one day it will say. PAY UP SUCKER IT'S IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!
    Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
  • 2ndAmendment

Five weeks and counting for mine! I have ammo for a gun I don't even have! LOL!

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
      Chieftain
      • May 2012

I decided I did not want to deal with the back order hell that AA seems to be and ordered a barrel from satern the told me it would be a 4-5 month wait but they were confident in their estimate unlike AA who after being told that I have seen people on this form waiting 4 months for there barrels after being told 4 weeks back in January they told me they have no idea when their venders will be sending what barrel or how many and that they are not sure how many back ordered they ave to fill
      Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

My next purchase will be an AA barrel

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
          I decided I did not want to deal with the back order hell that AA seems to be and ordered a barrel from satern the told me it would be a 4-5 month wait but they were confident in their estimate unlike AA who after being told that I have seen people on this form waiting 4 months for there barrels after being told 4 weeks back in January they told me they have no idea when their venders will be sending what barrel or how many and that they are not sure how many back ordered they ave to fill
          Please get back to us once your barrel is delivered and let us know how close they were.

Comment

• Blacklab
            Warrior
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by 2ndAmendment View Post
            Five weeks and counting for mine! I have ammo for a gun I don't even have! LOL!
            lol me to!
            I've loaded up fifty test rds of 125 nos and primed another fifty of hornady brass. Yep the cart b4 the horse............lol

Comment

thats putting alot of cart before the horse.

Comment

• StoneTower

Originally posted by Blacklab View Post
                lol me to!
                I've loaded up fifty test rds of 125 nos and primed another fifty of hornady brass. Yep the cart b4 the horse............lol
                It must be tough to check that the brass chambers when you don't have the barrel yet. 50 rounds takes time to take apart when you discover that the bolt won't close. If I learned one thing loading for the Grendel...make sure the sized case will go in the case gauge and then check that the bolt will close.

Comment

I never used a case guage, but after reloading the first round made sure it fit in the rifle.. pulling bullets sucks!

Comment

• txgunner00
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Deezil View Post
                    I never used a case guage, but after reloading the first round made sure it fit in the rifle.. pulling bullets sucks!
                    Yes it does. Case gages are worth their weight in gold.
                    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Blacklab
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2012

I've pulled a bullet or two and yes there are other things I'd rather be doing. But damn guys I'm excited (wink)

Comment

• Kikn
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by txgunner00 View Post
                        Yes it does. Case gages are worth their weight in gold.
                        I like gold

Comment

Working...
                        X