Does Alexander Arms offer a Military Discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Alexander Arms offer a Military Discount?

It really isn't going to make a difference on whether I buy from them or not but do they have a discount for Military? Looking to buy a 24" AA barrel and possibly stripped upper.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

I'm not sure, but it has been mentioned that they do by others on the board.

West Point as in the Academy?

Comment

Alright thank you. I will probably call and ask but to answer your question, yes. Do you know someone here or are you an old grad?

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

No, not a grad. I'm from the generation that had no war, between Vietnam and Desert Storm. Know a grad from several years ago, who dated my daughter in high school.

Mostly an old mans curiosity.

Had the chance to work with some Stryker group snipers a few weeks ago. I was impressed with the professionalism and attitude of the enlisted joes and their officers.

I'm suprised they let you guys on the internet! LOL!

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

What's your budget? PM me what you are looking for.

Comment

sshhhh. What they don't know can't hurt. No, we're allowed to use the internet and facebook. Remember, you can't be the best or brightest if you can't keep up with technology.

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Makes sense! Sent you an answer!

Comment

The discount they offered me was very small about 10.00 off so if you find a better deal out there take it.

Comment

Working...
                X