• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dirty Steve
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2020

New to Grendel. First build.

Looked around and around and around for a barrel. Wanted a black finish barrel for potential hunting in the deer woods. For compliance to his lordship Little andy, I looked for a non threaded barrel. (Struggled to upload pictures)

Low and behold:
    Attached Files
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Good looking barrel, I bet it turns out to be a good shooter!

Comment

• Dirty Steve
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
      Good looking barrel, I bet it turns out to be a good shooter!
      I hope so. It is the 18 inch Hunter with Rifle length gas and matte black Armor Tuff coating.

Have it all mounted but haven't tested it yet. Wilson specifically says go with SLR adjustable gas block. Purchased a set of pin gauges just a bit ago so I measured everything. The barrel gas hole with the Armor Tuff coating comes in at 0.097. The SLR Sentry 7 adjustable gas block wide open was 0.122. The Aero Nitride gas tube openening was 0.121 by itself. Installed it came to 0.120.

Here in Cuomo-stan, in order to drop the mag the Modern Sporting Rifle cannot have a bayonet lug, grenade launcher, Adjustable stock, fore grip, muzzle device, or pistol grip. AND mag capacity of 10 rounds max. To hunt with said Modern Sporting Rifle it can not have mag capacity greater than 5.

Comment

Working...
      X