• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Anybody building Seekins?

I picked up a few discount cards off the prize table at the last match. If you're in the process of a build, or planning one, and could use the discount let me know.

I've been eying the MRAS rail for my PRS build, but can't decide if I'm doing that or going ARCA.

If it helps you, you're welcome to it. Not looking for anything in return, just don't want to sit on these and let them expire without someone being able to use them.

Discounts are only good at the seekins website, direct from them.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
    I picked up a few discount cards off the prize table at the last match. If you're in the process of a build, or planning one, and could use the discount let me know.

I've been eying the MRAS rail for my PRS build, but can't decide if I'm doing that or going ARCA.

If it helps you, you're welcome to it. Not looking for anything in return, just don't want to sit on these and let them expire without someone being able to use them.

Discounts are only good at the seekins website, direct from them.
    I have a new six8 reciver set inbound, should have it by end of week or mid following week.

Wouldn't mind putting anouther seekins rail on one of my grendels.

You got a discount card that can be used on a handguard?

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

Good for 25% off your entire purchase. I have 3 codes.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

K. I'm going to pass, that way somebody can make better use of it then me, I was just being selfish and greedy.

I'm sure there is a member here who could use them more then me.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

All good. It's only really good for someone looking for a complete build, as the prices seem to be lower than the manufacturers page usually elsewhere. So call it 10%. Like I said, I won't use them, and hate to let them just sit and expire. Hell, 10% is 10%, regardless.

Comment

Working...
          X