Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunnersmate

Giessele 2 stage Match 1st stage 1.3 to 3 lbs 2nd stage 4 to 14 ozs
    Giessele 2 stage designated Marksman 1st stage 2.5 to 3.5 lbs 2nd stage 0.5 to 1.5 lbs

Comment

Giessele (pronounced "guys-lee" in case anyone has ever wondered) hi-speed national match is probably the best you will find for the AR platform. No personal experience with it but it's going in my project based off of "real" reputable shooters I've talked to. And based off it's stats and reviews I have no reason to doubt it.

Comment

• tacticalgunner

well it looks like Giessele is the favorite, theres a pretty big gun show in my area next week I'll see what i can find and give it a try.

Comment

I have four of the Geissele triggers and no longer even consider any others, on one of them, a high speed national match, has over 14,000 rounds and it has been flawless and passed weight check every time for three years and 12 EIC matches at 4 lbs 9 oz. No single stage trigger can stand up to this kind of use. On my Ultra lite Grendel I have the SSA-E which is 3.5 lbs, nice but will some times bump fire if shot from the bench. I prefer the heavier weights now that I've learned how to control them properly, which took me a while.
          Bob

Comment

• texasgrunt

Being a Newb to the precision rifle game, I have never been in a situation where I was able to try out the different types and makes of triggers side by side. I have a single stage that was worked over by Bill Springfield. I like it, but would really like to try out the Geissele and others. Does anyone have a recommendation on where I could give them a try in the Houston or Dallas areas?

Grunt

Comment

Timney if you want to keep close to $200. American Gold Trigger if you can spend a bit more. I have some of all from basic DPMS, Rock River, Timney and American Gold. In my opinion, the Rock River is a good low cost trigger.

Comment

I'm running a Geissele Hi-Speed National Match on my Grendel and absolutely love it. Its over your $200 budget but once you get it tuned I don't think you will ever wonder if you should have bought a different trigger. I don't see many used Geissle's for sale but when I do they demand a premium price...

Comment

Working...
                X