What are my choices for a NJ legal muzzle brake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my choices for a NJ legal muzzle brake?

Hi all.
    I'm looking for options for a NJ legal muzzle brake for the Grendel with a 9/16x24 thread. So, what are my choices? It's for an 19 inch barrel if that helps.

thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2011, 05:04 PM.
  • appleseed-kdc

I'm interested in the 9/16x24 muzzle brakes as well to minimize recoil/pitch up for quick follow shots.

Why was 9/16x24 chose anyway ?

Comment

Well, I don't know what kind of brake wouldn't be legal in NJ, but for what it's worth, the WCI brake works very well.

Comment

• jwilson1985

black weapon armory is the most effective we have tested.but idk the laws in your state

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
          black weapon armory is the most effective we have tested.but idk the laws in your state
          OK - I will bite.

Who is "we" and exactly how is it better than the WCI or any other brake ?

I'm NOT being confrontational, just curious and hoping for more 'solid' information.

Thanks !

Comment

• jwilson1985

Originally posted by appleseed-kdc View Post
            OK - I will bite.

Who is "we" and exactly how is it better than the WCI or any other brake ?

I'm NOT being confrontational, just curious and hoping for more 'solid' information.

Thanks !
            loki weapon systems... because it works in reducing felt recoil to below or around 223, the guy beside you wont like it but it works perfectly .the only brake loki has not tested is the millenium brake... yet

Comment

• jwilson1985

the only solid info you are going to get is to shoot them all..or trust a weapon manufacture. loki will put on what ever the customer wants but from testing it has shown the most effective ..i hope this helps ..the link is in my signature. build very high quality ar's and 1911s billet and forged in all calibers. ask anyone in the 3gun world or and tactical mags they will tell you or read the write ups.also much more that cant be discussed that will tell ya who we are thanks.
              Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2011, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Loki builds solid stuff, I don't own one, but I've seen their work out at USSA here in Tulsa... Even saw a couple of em out at our Trace McWhirt benefit shoot this past July...

Comment

• jwilson1985

thank you badger.erik is one of my best friends ,and he strives on quality and being different

Comment

• rasp65
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by appleseed-kdc View Post
                    Why was 9/16x24 chose anyway ?
                    To keep prople from using 1/2x28 muzzle devices for 223 on the 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
                      loki weapon systems... because it works in reducing felt recoil to below or around 223, the guy beside you wont like it but it works perfectly .the only brake loki has not tested is the millenium brake... yet
                      Can you update this thread when you test the millenium ?

I have bills at the moment to clear, but once I have available funds, probably the Spring, will make a final decision.

Thanks.

Comment

• jwilson1985

sure i will do ..ive been wanting to try it for a while

Comment

Working...
                        X