• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

New brake

So just got this in and installed this evening, haven't shot throw it yet, can't wait to see how it does.

What's the hordes thoughts on my new brake, how do y'all think it will preform based on what y'all know of other brakes built like this.
  • rabiddawg
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2013

It looks similar to my PF breaks. They do make some difference and they are loud.
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Thanks for the reply dog, I figured it would make it louder, don't know how well it's going to work it was meant for testing and see if I want to go this route and if yes then I will upgrade it to something better.

Don't let my woman know that though lol, it was my present for 7 years together lol don't know how that woman does it sometimes lol.

Comment

• SightedIn
        Warrior
        • Jun 2016

Looks nice! I have a JP brake similar to that, only two baffles instead of three.
        I love it for the recoil reduction( though Grendel has little to begin with), but honestly I rarely leave it installed though, for two reasons.
        1) its my my hunting rifle and the additional weight of it trekking for hours through the bush is just a bit too much.
        2) at my local range brakes are becoming "un-courteous" as the side blast/noise to other shooters can be a bit much in the confines of the close benches.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

This post summarizes the eye-opening results for the massive muzzle brake field test I’ve worked on the past few months. It included several objective tests to quantify the performance of 20+ muzzle brakes designed for precision rifles in 6mm through 30 caliber. My goal with this project was to equip fellow long-range shooters with as ...

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
          X