• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pablo702
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2016

Son of liberty gun works/Maxim firearms barrels

Guys does anyone here have any experience with them? they seem to be good barrels but i havent seen any posts or videos on youtube about them, im looking for a good SS heavy 18" barrel, rifle lenght gas system, also theres Maxim firearms it sound good on paper but i couldnt find much info on the net of the barrels theres a lot of info for their grendel bolts (seems to be a really good bolt) back to their barrels they have an 18" 416R SS, 5R Rifling and Fluted with a bolt for $325 when i see prices that low i get scare i dont know if maybe they are trying to push their products so people get to see how well they work and all that or theyre just crap and thats why the price, any input on these 2 barrels would be greatly appreciated
  • 204 AR
    Warrior
    • Sep 2015

Predator Technology Group uses Maxim barrels on custom builds, you might look them up for info. They are a sponsor over on Predatormasters. The seem to get good feedback but I have no experience with them.

Comment

• rabiddawg
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2013

Caveat emptor.

I read this board a lot. Therefore I trust Alexander Arms and Precision Firearms.

No one else will get my Grendel money unless I buy a bolt gun down the road. Heck, PF could build that too I suppose.
      Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Pablo702
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by 204 AR View Post
        Predator Technology Group uses Maxim barrels on custom builds, you might look them up for info. They are a sponsor over on Predatormasters. The seem to get good feedback but I have no experience with them.
        I just visited their website and the description they give for some of the builds they have for sale matches with maxim as far as SS used and all that but i couldnt find wheter if they are maxim or not, also did you check their website lately? it looks like their gonna have a really nice looking complete rifle for sale in chambered in grendel with carbonfiber handguard and even an end cap on the guard it looks nice and price is not too crazy

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

I took a look at the grendel barrel on maxim website it says the chamber is grendel II and the pic of barrel looks identical to the liberty barrels sold through midway.

Comment

Working...
          X