• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocksoldier1
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2013

LANTAC UAR Upper

Anyone ever used or measured one of these? Never seen any other company say the threads, bore, and extension are cut on a single setup.

"Barrel nut threads, bore and barrel extension surfaces are all machined in one operation so that they are perfectly concentric and perpendicular to the barrel and fixing assembly."

• A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Joeboboutfitters has them Ibelive there is some reviews on it there.

I have never used one myself but it looks nice, I like the spartan billet upper myself.

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

I've been thinking about one for my new build, if I can't find a Vltor MUR for less than 180-189.00. The can pin has me intrigued too.
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Djgrendel
        Warrior
        • Feb 2016

I used one on a 16" grendel bhw from PF. Pretty sweet upper, with the sweet premium price. Jury is still out on the cam pin. Had a good snug fit to the barrel extension. Needed to heat up the receiver just a fuzz. It's my cousins rifle. I'd buy one in the future
        Yard work is not an excuse!

Comment

• am4966
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Djgrendel View Post
          I used one on a 16" grendel bhw from PF. Pretty sweet upper, with the sweet premium price. Jury is still out on the cam pin. Had a good snug fit to the barrel extension. Needed to heat up the receiver just a fuzz. It's my cousins rifle. I'd buy one in the future
          Thanks for the heads up! I'm really starting to think about that upper more and more
          12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
          Surge - Rugged Suppressor
          Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• 65grendelCris
            Unwashed
            • Aug 2015

My Grendel is built on the Lantac UAR upper, using the Lantac eBCG, and Lantac muzzle brake. It is the smoothest functioning rifle I own!

Comment

Working...
            X