Clear All
  • ramslamer
    Unwashed
    • May 2020

Barrel nut conversion

• Laman
    Bloodstained
    • May 2019

Not quite sure about pathetic, I ordered mine on 4/24 have had several emails detailing progress and it is scheduled to be delivered today, just a little over 90 days.

Comment

• ramslamer
      Unwashed
      • May 2020

90 days is a long time when qoute was5-6 weeks. And they never sent me an update, I always had email. Guess your alot more easy going than me! Mine is just machined not flutted or muzzle threaded

Comment

• Klem
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Ram,

You can cancel the order and ask for your money back (and cope with fallout if they refuse), or you can cut them some slack during a global pandemic. Wouldn't be the first time gunsmithing takes more time than a shooter would prefer. It's just a time delay, they haven't reneged or sent you rubbish. A bit of give and take - smell the roses.
        Last edited by Klem; 07-28-2020, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Laman
          Bloodstained
          • May 2019

[QUOTE=ramslamer;265810]90 days is a long time when qoute was5-6 weeks. And they never sent me an update, I always had email. Guess your alot more easy going than me! Mine is just machined not flutted or muzzle threaded[/QUOT

Oh I'm not that easy going but I did realize that when I ordered I had to click that little box acknowledging that the build time could be 4-5 s weeks OR LONGER. I am sure you had to do the same thing. Now I admit that the first page of the web site says 4-5 week turnaround probably pre-pandemic but they did include that little CYA at check-out. I did suggest to them they need to alter that claim on the home page.
          BTW my barrel also was not fluted or threaded or painted or whatever.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

I clicked on the thread thinking it was about some technical data on barrel nuts.

Turns out irs a rant thread because someone is impatient.

Comment

• NugginFutz
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2013

Click bait
              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• JSH
                Bloodstained
                • Apr 2019

Comment

• Harpoon1
                  Chieftain
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by ramslamer View Post
                  90 days is a long time when qoute was5-6 weeks. And they never sent me an update, I always had email. Guess your alot more easy going than me! Mine is just machined not flutted or muzzle threaded
                  Last edited by Harpoon1; 07-30-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• HokeyPokeyKid
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2018

This is exactly why I don't take pre-orders or any money up front. My production times have been skewed pretty badly due to recent events and I don't want to leave anyone hanging.

Comment

• Laman
                      Bloodstained
                      • May 2019

I got my barrel after UPS took two extra days to deliver it 31 miles. The barrel looks good, machining nice and clean, well packaged and bore-scopes well. I won't be able to shoot it for a while so the important analysis still remains. My dealings and communication with the company have been good, the length of delivery time is stated in the order process and one can opt out before the order is placed. If this barrel shoots I've got a couple more in mind. Just my take.

Comment

• JSH
                        Bloodstained
                        • Apr 2019

Comment

Working...
                        X