• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Laman
    Bloodstained
    • May 2019

B & C Mini Stock Question

For those of you who have the new stock I need you input before I pull the trigger. Some of the pictures on this site of that stock seem to show that the area of the stock below the reciever in front of the triggerguard appears to have a square edge to it vs. being more rounded. So that is my question, is the stock in that area squared or rounded. The BC website does not give a clear picture but it appears to be more rounded which I hope it is, square in that area does not work for me. Thanks
  • wannabustbunnies
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2020

Mine is the M40 Varmint contour and it is flat on the bottom with rounded edges
    IMG20200416124924_resize_81.jpg
    IMG20200416124954_resize_42.jpg
    IMG20200416124941_resize_34.jpg

Comment

• tdbru
      Warrior
      • Dec 2019

see my (poor) photo of the sporter B&C in the Jefferson Outdoors post. at the action area on my B&C sporter stock, it is a bit more square than round. and i think i too would have preferred it a bit more rounded than it is. Even so, the B&C sporter is still so much better than the tupperware stock that comes from the factory. teamed up with JO flush bottom metal, it's how i wish Howa would have sold it in the first place.
      take care,
      -tdbru

Comment

• Laman
        Bloodstained
        • May 2019

Thanks for the input gentleman. I have already done a lot of work on the Hogue stock and actually have it trimmed down pretty much to my liking in addition the rifle is suprisingly accurate in this stock. I am just intrigued with the full bedding block and better finish of the B&C. As someone said earlier this attempted inexpensive foray into the Grendel is going to get expensive but due to the action and accuracy it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X