• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Azureoval
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2016

Howa Mini Mags Availability ?

Hello ,
    I just bought a Howa Mini 6.5G w/ Accuratemag chassis and while I wait the 10 long days to get it I thought I would pick up a couple extra mags. I thought wrong, Everybody is sold out.

One site says the mags are Disco but a lot of other places still have backorder available. Is this just a production lull or is the supply really that low ? Not even LSI's site has them.

I would hate to buy a new gun that I can't get mags for.

Thanks,
    Josh
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

What is a accuratemag chassis?

Comment

• Azureoval
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2016

Model HMAC70642MCC in Multicam/FDE. with Ergo grip and Luth AR MBA3 stock.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Azureoval View Post
        Model HMAC70642MCC in Multicam/FDE. with Ergo grip and Luth AR MBA3 stock.
        Who is it made by? So I can see a pic of it?

Comment

• Azureoval
          Unwashed
          • Sep 2016

Not the same color but same rifle
          132415.jpg

Comment

• grayfox
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2017

Az have you tried ammoseek? they have an option to search for mags.
            Would be a bummer if mags were in fact discontinued...
            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Azureoval
              Unwashed
              • Sep 2016

The chassis is made by Accurate-Mag. Sold as a complete rifle by LSI

Comment

• Azureoval
                Unwashed
                • Sep 2016

Ammoseek came up with nothing. After looking page after page with google I found 1 site that had them for $65 but I'm not that desperate yet.

Comment

• Harpoon1
                  Chieftain
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Azureoval View Post
                  Ammoseek came up with nothing. After looking page after page with google I found 1 site that had them for $65 but I'm not that desperate yet.
                  I just purchased some from Grab-a-Gun last month. They’re were like $25.99 a piece. The cheapest I could find on AmmoSeek. I see they’ve already bumped the price to $28.something and are out of stock again. Seems like they have load hit the market every 3-4 months. I doubt they’re discontinued when Howa is still selling guns that require them. I’m sure they’ll be another load of them come through in a few months.

You can sign up to be notified when they’re back in stock.

Get the best deal on the Legacy Mini Action Magazine HPTM30003 7.62 X 39 Rifle Magazines at GrabAGun.com. Get the best deals on Rifle Magazines for sale online at GrabAGun! Legacy for sale online. Flat rate shipping on all guns and ammo with the best pric
                  Last edited by Harpoon1; 02-07-2020, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Azureoval
                    Unwashed
                    • Sep 2016

OK, Thanks Harpoon !

Comment

• DDRanch
                      Warrior
                      • Jul 2017

Harpoon

Great price, even with my gunsmith discount Brownells wants $45.89! Plus still on back order.

Comment

• flatland1
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jun 2018

I'd been buying Howa 1500 bbl'd actions direct from LSI for several years before the Mini came out, and was able to purchase 3-4 of the Minis before LSI made another questionable marketing choice by giving Brownells exclusive rights to sell bbl'd actions. That's when the magazine price shot up out of site; not sure whether LSI decided on the mag price increase, or it was Brownells' choice. Either way, it sucks charging over $40 for a fairly flimsy plastic mag, especially since so many owners have had issues with them in aftermarket stocks. Wish I knew someone who has some pull with the folks at Magpul - would really like to have reasonably-priced mags as sturdy as my P-Mags are...

Comment

• pinetreebbs
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Harpoon1 View Post
                          I just purchased some from Grab-a-Gun last month. They’re were like $25.99 a piece. The cheapest I could find on AmmoSeek. I see they’ve already bumped the price to $28.something and are out of stock again. Seems like they have load hit the market every 3-4 months. I doubt they’re discontinued when Howa is still selling guns that require them. I’m sure they’ll be another load of them come through in a few months.

You can sign up to be notified when they’re back in stock.

https://grabagun.com/legacy-300.html
                          ---- Back in stock at Grab a Gun----

Comment

• Azureoval
                            Unwashed
                            • Sep 2016

Well I finally got my mags. After coming back in stock at several places and getting my order cancelled at all of them, I finally found them at HowaUsa (LSI) . It took a week or so but they shipped and I got them today. They were not priced crazy either so that was good.
                            Thanks for all the suggestions.
                            Josh

Comment

Working...
                            X