• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monkeybutler
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2016

Jtac Elf Owl chassis for Howa Mini

Has anyone else looked at these? I happened across them during one of my periodic searches for new stock/chassis options for Howa Minis.

I just (pre) ordered one knowing virtually nothing about the product or company. Hopefully I will be pleased.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Never heard of them. Looks like it might be good.

Stupidest dang name for a product I have ever seen.

Comment

• Gary Carr
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2018

I am also looking at this chassis. Did you get it? Any details... review? Please and thank you...

Comment

• monkeybutler
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2016

It is very nice. Fit and finish are perfect. I have it on a Howa mini with a heavy barrel cut to 16" and it is very handy, even with a Nightforce 3.5-15, though I suspect I will put my nightforce 2.5-10 on it to make it ~10oz lighter. Nice and compact with the stock collapsed.

The only feature I wish it had is a additional notch so that the stock will lock when full collapsed - right now it will slide out until it gets to the first of three notches to adjust LOP. I sent JTAC a note about an extra notch and it seems as if they had already planned to make it standard.

Comment

• RUT
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2020

I just started looking at this chassis as well. Do you have any pics of your setup? Also how is the accuracy at range?

Comment

Working...
          X