• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chev2500
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2018

New pre-fit for Howa Mini

This company has a new line of pre-fit barrels for the Howa Mini ( and others).
    They have 24 different chamberings including 6.5 Gr and 6 Gr.
    I got an e-mail from match Grade machine about them, it seems they are working together.
    I haven't heard of them before, but i have purchased a couple MGM barrels, and they are good.

Howa Mini Prefit Gun Barrel Variable shoulder; the barrel nut is included. A frequent choice for lightweight, compact rifle combos. Please note: While we are responsible for making you a quality product, You are liable for how this product is ordered. It is your responsibility to verify the head spacing and breech specs beforehand; we do not refund incorrectly, custom-ordered ...
  • HokeyPokeyKid
    Warrior
    • Sep 2018

very interesting be fun to change calibers like a Savage

Comment

• JSH
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2019

Last edited by JSH; 08-03-2019, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• FW Conch
        Warrior
        • Nov 2014

Oh, Oh! This could cost Me money

Comment

• 6mmTCU
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2017

I had emailed Preferred Barrel Blanks last week about doing a 20 Vartarg for me . They stated that they don't offer 20 cal barrels at the moment . They later emailed me and said they had a couple of 20 cal 1-11 X-Caliber blanks if I was interested. I am waiting on delivery lol. I'm glad someone has jumped into the Howa Mini prefit market ....this will not be good for my bank account! They have been very helpful with everything !! I have several MGM barrels for my contenders & encore ....they shoot better than I can shoot them .

Comment

• 6mmTCU
            Bloodstained
            • Apr 2017

Now to decide on a color and order a Bell & Carlson handle for this thing 😁

Comment

Working...
            X