Clear All
  • va_connoisseur
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

Grendel in Ruger Precision

• BobinNC
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

Krieger Barrels makes pre-fits for the RPR. They also make and chamber pre-fit AR15 barrels in 6.5 Grendel. I give them a call and ask. They are usually pretty accommodating. It's not like your asking for a chambering they don't have or do.

Huge variety of bolt action, AR and service rifle calibers available. Krieger Barrels manufactures custom, single-point cut-rifled barrels for bolt action, AR-15, AR-10, M1 Garand, M14, M1903 along with a variety of services.

Huge variety of bolt action, AR and service rifle calibers available. Krieger Barrels manufactures custom, single-point cut-rifled barrels for bolt action, AR-15, AR-10, M1 Garand, M14, M1903 along with a variety of services.

Comment

• hill37
      Warrior
      • Apr 2017

Pac Nor Lists a Grendel Match chamber and Ruger Precision pre fits.http://pac-nor.com/

Comment

• va_connoisseur
        Warrior
        • Oct 2016

As I think about this more, I believe the issue will be finding a bolt. Hmmm...

Comment

• BobinNC
          Warrior
          • Oct 2017

The Ruger Precision Rifle was made for a time in .223 Rem. You should inquire with Ruger about buying a .223 RPR Bolt and have it opened up.

Comment

• grayfox
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2017

Was the RPR ever made in 6ppc?
            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X