• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taz575
    Warrior
    • Jul 2018

CZ 527 MTR 6.5 Grendel in the US?

Has anyone seen the 527 MTR in 6.5 Grendel in the US yet? I ordered one through a distributor a month ago, but haven't seen them available anywhere. I emailed CZ-USA and they said they were filling orders as fast as they can. I have yet to see one anywhere online in forums, FaceBook, etc. Anyone see one in the US yet?
  • Jmccracken
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Taz575 View Post
    Has anyone seen the 527 MTR in 6.5 Grendel in the US yet? I ordered one through a distributor a month ago, but haven't seen them available anywhere. I emailed CZ-USA and they said they were filling orders as fast as they can. I have yet to see one anywhere online in forums, FaceBook, etc. Anyone see one in the US yet?
    I saw one at grabagun today, I believe, or buds. Very nice rifle, but more than I want to pay

Comment

• Taz575
      Warrior
      • Jul 2018

Sweet! Hopefully that means that mine will ship soon! It was ordered through RSR.

Comment

• Taz575
        Warrior
        • Jul 2018

They just dropped online today!!! Hope mine is on its way soon!!

Dealer just got back to me that it's in stock and should be shipping any day now!! WhoHOO!!
        Last edited by Taz575; 04-08-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• hill37
          Warrior
          • Apr 2017

Slightly off topic has anyone seen a 527 Varminter with a threaded barrel? A local dealer says he can get one for $699? This is new(?) 24in barrel and walnut stock.

Comment

• Taz575
            Warrior
            • Jul 2018

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-527-va...pressor-ready/ Sounds like this one?

Comment

• hill37
              Warrior
              • Apr 2017

Yep that's it . Sounds like an American with a heavier barrel.

Comment

• Taz575
                Warrior
                • Jul 2018

Went to the LGS to pick up my MTR; RSR shipped an American instead of the MTR. Figures!

Comment

• biodsl
                  Chieftain
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Taz575 View Post
                  Went to the LGS to pick up my MTR; RSR shipped an American instead of the MTR. Figures!
                  Lordy! Arrrgggg! So is the MTR really available? Honest mistake or bait and switch?
                  Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Taz575
                    Warrior
                    • Jul 2018

I saw them on grabagun and Gunbroker and one of the guys on the forum here has one in stock. I think they just sent the wrong rifle out. The American was sweet though!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2015

Wish the American varmint would have been available when I bought my howa I would have went that way.

Comment

• Taz575
                        Warrior
                        • Jul 2018

I have a 527 Lux in 223 and I don't care for the set trigger at all; it is too far forward and has a lot of overtravel it seems. I adjusted the regular trigger way down on my Lux and it shoots great. I wanted the single trigger vs the set trigger and the nicer target style stock since this will be my target rifle. The Howa Mini will get put into the B&C stock for hunting and I put the MBA-3 from my MDT Chassis onto my AR in 6.5 Grendel, so I should be all set!

Comment

• kde99
                          Unwashed
                          • Mar 2019

(First post!)
                          Got mine today. Ordered it beginning of March, took about 5 weeks to get in. Bought it at LGS that sells a fair amount of CZ pistols and semi rifles.
                          Stock is much lighter than I expected (In a good way). Will be shooting it on Wednesday. No surprises on the dovetail, Warne 16MM rings work just fine, normal 527 inset for scope ring recoil lug.
                          cz527mtr.jpg

Comment

• Taz575
                            Warrior
                            • Jul 2018

Very nice!!! The American is still at the LGS; boss was out of town since Thurs evening, so I probably won't have mine for a while

Comment

• VASCAR2
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

I’ve got the Cz 527 American in 6.5 Grendel but haven’t had much time to shoot it. I have looked for about a year for a spare magazine. I saw Brownell’s had 7.62x39 Cz 527 mags in stock. My 527 mag is marked 7.62x39/6.5 Grendel. These mags are not cheap but I always want at least one spare mag. Hopefully I’ll get to test the magazine this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X