• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PGW Steve
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2017

New 6.5 G from CZ.....The Match Target Rifle

Spotted this in the 2018 catalog and inquired with my dealer (Canada) about availability....Looks like April. I'm not sure on US availability.

-25.5" hammer forged barrel, threaded M18-1.
    -Trigger is advertised as not a set trigger like the rest of the 527 fleet, but adjustable down to 2.24 lbs.

I'm a fan of steel and walnut so this thing hits some buttons with me.

I've seen mixed reviews of CZ's on here, but personally I have had good luck with them and have accumulated eight. I've got a 17HH, .204 Ruger, .221 FB, .222 Rem, .223 Rem (3) and 6.5 Grendel.

I've put some Boyds stocks on some of them, and a few Bell and Carlsons. Bedding has made a difference on the ones I have done. I spoke with MDT at SHOT and they are considering inletting for the 527 so that will give another option, however I don't know a timeline.

• NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

That is just ... gorgeous.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• pelikan800
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2018

Wasn't expecting that! A real nice alternative for those of us that like to punch paper and steel. The 527 really is more of a hunting rifle.

Comment

• kmon
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2015

More of a hunting rifle but can be pretty dang accurate, like he said bedding has helped all that I have ever owned. On the bedding pillar and glass is the way to go. Wonder if on a target rifle CZ took that step of bedding this one.

Comment

• Stinky Coyote
          Warrior
          • Dec 2017

It's a beauty, bet it becomes collectible at some point. Not much of a hunting rig but for the range stuff it would be sweet!

Comment

• mdewitt71
            Warrior
            • Dec 2016

I have the 2018 CZ USA catalog and have not seen this rifle..... must not be available in US.
            I see the 557 Varmint in 308 which is very nice but, is over 10lbs and not exactly a great rifle to lug around.
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• 6.5 Grendel Fever
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2017

I have to 2nd that its sure gorgeous . Hope it shoots as good as it looks .
              Christian - American - Gun Owner

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

OakNBlue. ‘Nuff said.

Really nice.
                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
                X