• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kymountainman
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2016

MDT - LSS Chassis System Question ....

I'm thinking about buying one of the LSS Chassis systems for my Howa Mini Grendel in the next month or so.

What mags would I use with that Chassis? I looked on their website, and they only offer the .223 and .308 versions.
  • Rebels010
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

The howa mags.

Comment

• Nodak
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

From what I have seen, only Brownel's sells the mini action chassis. Would be nice to see it sold elsewhere at under real like 99%of all other things in this world.

Comment

• DRandi
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2013

Their website states to use the OEM mags, "Howa 1500 Mini Action -Short Calibers. (Only compatible with the OEM Magazines) https://mdttac.com/lss-chassis-system.html

David
        A nice walk in the woods helps me relax and relieves tension....

The fact I'm dragging a shovel and a body should be irrelevant...

Comment

• Nodak
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Is there a deal on these anywhere? I want one but man, it's a bit to swallow for a stock that still needs a grip and but stock assembly.

Comment

• Rebels010
            Warrior
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Nodak View Post
            Is there a deal on these anywhere? I want one but man, it's a bit to swallow for a stock that still needs a grip and but stock assembly.
            Agreed. I went with the Boyd's stock but really wanted this. Couldn't justify dropping another 400 on a rifle I haven't even shot yet though.

Comment

Working...
            X