• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FW Conch
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

Boyd's Stocks for the Howa Mini

I just got off the Boyd's site, and it looks like they have released the entire line. I only brought up the Thumhole option, but the full line of options is listed. The Thumbhole is offered in 3 colors. Price is $129. I have several Boyd's stocks, they are well made and 99.9% drop in.

This is probably going to cost me money :-(
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

With Brownell's selling the Howa mini actions and the release of the new Boyds stock and Warne 20 MOA mount I could easily see a new 6.5 Grendel in my future.

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
      Warrior
      • Nov 2015

good things come to those who wait!
      we anticipate a lot more aftermarket support in the future!

Comment

• SDguy
        Warrior
        • Oct 2015

I it wasn't that I already put a CZ527 together with that stock I would be ordering one right now. I have been very pleased with the CZ and if I had a Howa I bet I would be pleased with that as well. Guess I just was not patient enough so the CZ527 in 7.62 x 39 found herself sporting a 24" 6.5 CSS barrel and eventually a Boyds chassy .

Comment

• Maddvaper
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2016

Howa Mini Action

Originally posted by Matt @ LSI View Post
          good things come to those who wait!
          we anticipate a lot more aftermarket support in the future!
          While Howa is in the house I gotta say I invested in a mini action 204 ,Timney Trigger and topped with a Nikon 4.5-18 Scope a couple months ago and I am blown away at the quality of this set-up as well as the accuracy and integrity of the firearm itself.Kudos !!!

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
            Warrior
            • Nov 2015

its our job to make sure you get the best setup possible, and that wont cost you a mortgage payment : ) happy shooting!

Comment

• biodsl
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2011

Hoping the new Boyd's At-One stock will be available for the Howa Mini. They won't be able to make these fast enough.

The one time I tried stopping by the Boyds Gunstock booth at this year’s SHOT Show it was slammed with wall to wall people.If you aren’t familiar, Boyds is a supplier of laminate and hardwood gunstocks for nearly any rifle or shotgun imaginable.I used a Boyds stock on my 77/357 ‘Grey Ghost’ build featured here at TFB a few years back.
              Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• MrDraco
                Warrior
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by biodsl View Post
                Hoping the new Boyd's At-One stock will be available for the Howa Mini. They won't be able to make these fast enough.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-at-one-stock/
                When I saw the video yesterday for it, I decided then it would be the stock I want for my Mini if Boyds offers it.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by biodsl View Post

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-at-one-stock/
                  That stock is sick. A fusion of old and new into an aesthetic, yet highly functional solution for human interface with the gun.
                  NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                  X