• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danm
    Warrior
    • Aug 2014

Long Range time...

Went to the range today with my LEO buddy, 155 yrds was the farthest I could set targets up... Oranges are my favorite reactive bio-degradable versions.... Dispatched easily of course, then I ranged a cliff band with some trees at 942 yrds... The longest shot I've taken so far was 315 yrds so...... I dialed up 10.3 MILS and hit every time...
  • Blacklab
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

Oh good times! Loving the table setting...........lol
    Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

• danm
      Warrior
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Blacklab View Post
      Oh good times! Loving the table setting...........lol
      Definitely! Love shooting with my cop friends, get to hear some accounts a little different than what the newspaper portrays...

Comment

• Buster
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

GOOD DEAL!
        Nice Toys!
        Looks like a good set up to shoot from.

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
          Warrior
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by danm View Post
          Definitely! Love shooting with my cop friends, get to hear some accounts a little different than what the newspaper portrays...
          you mean not all cops hate african americans and for no reason assault innocents?

I got a few good friends that are LEO.... so many stories of LEO helping out but t hat doesnt sell papers, people want controversy, they want stuff to be upset at...

for us, we load mags, and shoot targets. I like watermelons too, vaporize it then walk up to it... smells like awesome!

Good deal on reaching out, always fun, had a 1st round impact (lucky as all heck) with my grendel at 975 on a ipsc silhouette steel target...

Comment

• danm
            Warrior
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by motoxxx_ryder View Post
            you mean not all cops hate african americans and for no reason assault innocents?

I got a few good friends that are LEO.... so many stories of LEO helping out but t hat doesnt sell papers, people want controversy, they want stuff to be upset at...

for us, we load mags, and shoot targets. I like watermelons too, vaporize it then walk up to it... smells like awesome!

Good deal on reaching out, always fun, had a 1st round impact (lucky as all heck) with my grendel at 975 on a ipsc silhouette steel target...
            NICE, wish we had sils that far out around here, and I love watermelons too... just save em for my 590A1!

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
              Warrior
              • Mar 2015

SILS? havent head that one before.

if you ever come to vegas bring a rifle and stretch your legs, if i can find a load that works with my 65 i want to eventually take it to 1760 just for sh** n Grin factor lol. Hopefully the new seating die will tighten them up at bit.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

SILS, I read it to mean silhouette targets?

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2015

Ah that makes sense. Its public land so i hve a stand that takes 2 1x1s for paper targets or a 1x1 square steel pipe to hang steel targets on. need to get a hanger type though so i cna hear impacts at the mile marker.

Comment

• danm
                    Warrior
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
                    SILS, I read it to mean silhouette targets?
                    Yep, that's what I meant

Comment

• danm
                      Warrior
                      • Aug 2014

Ah that makes sense. Its public land so i hve a stand that takes 2 1x1s for paper targets or a 1x1 square steel pipe to hang steel targets on. need to get a hanger type though so i cna hear impacts at the mile marker.
                      Sounds like good setups, I need to get to building some...

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2015

mine look like this but beefier.instead of rebar legs they are 1 inch steel tubing and 1.5 inch ID inserts vs the IDPA 1x.5 i think it is.

Comment

• danm
                          Warrior
                          • Aug 2014

mine look like this but beefier.instead of rebar legs they are 1 inch steel tubing and 1.5 inch ID inserts vs the IDPA 1x.5 i think it is.
                          Very nice, I've got access to a bunch of steel and a welder so I'll see what I can come up with...

Comment

Working...
                          X