• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gpsman007
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2015

Nice One Piece Mount

Everyone likes to save a few bucks especially if it does not compromise quality. I came across this mount and didn't know they even made one. I received it today and mounted it on my AR and I must say I really like it. While they have different heights the medium height is what i ordered which allows the scope cl to mount 1.25" above the rail which I like for long range shooting. Here is a link: and its only $89

20150528_202735.jpg
    20150528_202701.jpg
    Last edited by gpsman007; 05-29-2015, 01:35 AM.
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

That is a nice looking mount for the money.
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Keep The Change
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

I see you have a gibbz upper on there. I just got one and sent it to get Cerakoted. It fit onto the barrel nice and snug. How do you like the upper?
      BTW, nice mount.

Is a one piece the most common mode of attaching for distance shooting? I'm only trying to get my target gun together and haven't given much thought to optics and mounts yet.

Comment

• gpsman007
        Bloodstained
        • Jan 2015

I was going to use rings but in order to mount my scope the front ring needed to move onto the free float handguard. I did not like that idea so I opted for the cantilever mount that inch or so made all the difference in eye relief and where i like my cheek on the stock. You might get by with it and I would try them if you got them first and see. In my case the cantilever mount was the way to go. As for the Gibbz upper I like it alot. took it to the range today (first time) and put about 100 rounds through it. got it sighted in at 100 yds. and getting .75 to 1 moa with factory Hornady ammo. Hopping that will come down as the barrel breaks in and will be doing some hand loads. I would like to see a consistant 1/2 moa out of this rig. I was using the Strilok app and messing around with some 375 yard shots. It will get there. Had some fun ringing some steel at 375 with no problem.
        Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
        I see you have a gibbz upper on there. I just got one and sent it to get Cerakoted. It fit onto the barrel nice and snug. How do you like the upper?
        BTW, nice mount.

Is a one piece the most common mode of attaching for distance shooting? I'm only trying to get my target gun together and haven't given much thought to optics and mounts yet.

Comment

• Laserjock
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2015

I have the Armalite or a copy of it on my 458 Socom upper and it has remained solid even with several 600gr solids beatings. It could be a copy my locking knobs are different slightly.

NICE looking rig

Comment

• Buster
            Warrior
            • Mar 2012

I have several of the EX0027 (1" version) on several of my AR15's/10.
            VERY nice units.

Comment

Working...
            X