• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam Lilja
    Warrior
    • Dec 2013

Underground Tactical Bolts

Has anyone used these?

type 2, type II, 7.62 x 39 bolt, .136" bolt face, 6.5 grendel bolt, 6.5 grendel, 264 lbc, 264lbc

They sent us two of them to try out and from just a visual inspection they seem to be pretty high quality.
  • lead chucker
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

No but I'm looking at them also, I'm in the market for one also. Interested!

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

If I remember correctly their first run was out of spec. However, they quickly corrected the problem. I believe Satern has been using them as their primary supplier.

With the materials they advertise that they use, if they're specs are correct I wouldn't hesitate to use one.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• rushmc1a
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2014

I purchased a bolt from Satern late last year once they got them back in stock
        If this was one of the those listed above, it works great and looks to be of a very high quality

Originally posted by cory View Post
        If I remember correctly their first run was out of spec. However, they quickly corrected the problem. I believe Satern has been using them as their primary supplier.

With the materials they advertise that they use, if they're specs are correct I wouldn't hesitate to use one.

Comment

• 65Whelen
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

Watching with interest, I need a bolt for my latest build.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
            Warrior
            • Dec 2013

Well I'm going to test this one out in the next few days so I'll let ya know

Comment

• Adam Lilja
              Warrior
              • Dec 2013

The head space is the same as the MF/PF bolts

Comment

• Errorhead
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2012

I bought one last summer, put it in a 14.5 pinned Sabre Defense upper, been running great. When I first got this gun up and running I took this bolt and carrier, and flip flopped it with the group in my AA overwatch, shot about 20 rounds in each with no problems. I just had to put a heavy buffer in the short gun but the Underground bolt runs fine in both my Grendels. I used go/no go gauges, looks the same as the AA to me.
                Last edited by Errorhead; 02-02-2015, 03:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• cst
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2014

Id like to try em but All I'll ever bought werethe PF bolts...100% awesome

Comment

• Buster
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2012

I'm using one of their 7.62x39 bolts in my 7.62x39....500 rounds so far with no issues.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                      Super Moderator
                      • Sep 2014

I just noticed that they have a left hand Grendel bolt available or planned for release today.

guns, tactical arms, firearms, bacon maker, baller, death dealer, bullets, weapons, suppressed, quiet weapon, suppressor, sub-sonic ammunition, silencer, 6.5 grendel, grendel, 7.62x39, 7.62 x 39, 6.8 spc, 6.8spc, 6.8 spc II, 458 socom saami, 458 socom, 300 blackout, 300 aac blackout, 6.5 grendel barrel, baconmaker, underground tactical, underground tactical arms, underground arms, Alexander arms, dpms, lwrc, larue, larue tactical, rick perry, gov. rick perry, noveske, ar15, ar-15, m15, ar10, ar-10, sr25, spikes tactical, integral suppressed, suppressor, 308, 5.56, .223, armor, body armor, plate carrier, armor plate
                      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• shooter545
                        Warrior
                        • Aug 2012

I got one right after they became available and have used it ever since with no drama. I also have a PF bolt as well. Both are well made and work in the 3 6.5Gs that I have.

Comment

• lead chucker
                          Warrior
                          • Sep 2014

Sound like a good bolt then! Price is right also.

Comment

• montana
                            Chieftain
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                            I just noticed that they have a left hand Grendel bolt available or planned for release today.

http://www.undergroundtactical.com/p...assembled.html
                            My nephew will be happy to hear this. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                            X