• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmsims21
    Warrior
    • Nov 2012

White Oak Armament

I got the opportunity to meet the owner of White Oak Armament, John Holliger.
    He is a great guy, born and raised and still lives in the same small town in Illinois.
    He builds world class rifles for High Power National Match competitors. He also sells varmit and hunting profiled barrels. He will also chamber, profile, and flute your own barrel.
    Just wanted to let the Horde know about him. He doesn't sell 6.5 Grendel barrels, but maybe we can change that.
    www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

All it takes is a reamer from Manson and I'm sure he'd sell barrels. I think most know of WOA.
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• bigbear_98
      Warrior
      • Aug 2013

I have a couple WOA barrels, my father in law has one of their varmint uppers, and I built a rifle with a SPR barrel for my dad. All 223 but they shoot like nobody's business.

When I was building my Grendel I called them first for a barrel and was told they were not going to do that cartridge. This was just over a year ago.

Comment

• albireo
        Unwashed
        • Oct 2013

WOA customer service is second to none. I have a couple 223 barrels that shoot very well.

Comment

Working...
        X