X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tackdriver
    Warrior
    • Feb 2013

I just ordered a geiselle g2s-e from Brownell( the only place I have seen them), they have the same pull wt as ssa-e but $172. And free shipping. I will weight in after its installed.

Comment

• Joseph5
      Warrior
      • Oct 2012

I have never tried a Geiselle trigger but I have CMC triggers in both of my AR's. They are as nice as any trigger I have ever used and I got mine for $165.00 on sale.

Comment

• pinetreebbs
        Warrior
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by deer hunter View Post
        2lbs is very light, you have me curious now.
        They are adjustable but sold in various weights from 1.5 lb to 5 lb. They are sold by several folks or you can go to the source.

Comment

• Nukes
          Banned
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Jackem View Post
          I'm running a Geissele Super Dynamic 3 gun in a 5.56 AR and I'm very happy with that model. I also have a jewel trigger in a bolt gun, and using either one I'm happy I'm pulling an aftermarket trigger each time I feel the glass break.
          We have several other Geissele triggers, but the SD3G is far and away my favorite.

Comment

• ejkoechling
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
            I just ordered a geiselle g2s-e from Brownell( the only place I have seen them), they have the same pull wt as ssa-e but $172. And free shipping. I will weight in after its installed.
            Been looking at these for my build. Let us know what you think

Comment

• tplace
              Bloodstained
              • Aug 2014

Four Geiselle SSA-E's I really like them.

Comment

• deer hunter
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
                I just boght two from primaryarms.com for $132.00 a piece for black Friday, they're still on sale but I think they're at $140.00+. Fyi

Comment

• tackdriver
                  Warrior
                  • Feb 2013

They (Brownells) claims 1.2# second stage, ad says g2s enhanced. This I thought was odd because I haven't seen the g2s enhanced anywhere else. I kinda wondered if is was a Brownell exclusive? I am sure the g2s is a good trigger, I am between that and a RR 2stage varmint for my 18" lilja build.

I have used a couple of the RR and have no complaints.

Comment

• deer hunter
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2014

The RRA varmint trigger was also on the list of possibilities.

Comment

• jim_bob
                      Warrior
                      • Jul 2014

I have a 3lb Timney, a Wilson Combat TTU (4.5 lb single stage) and a Geisselle SD-3G. I must have gotten one of the good Timneys, that thing is super smooth and clean. The TTU is no slouch. I have yet to put a good sample size down range to judge the SD-3G, but it feels pretty nice so far. If I had it all to do again, I'd probably just do 3lb Timney triggers all around. (I'm not a 2 stage kind of guy, of course, I'm not much of a rifle shot either.)

Comment

• wideglidejoe
                        Bloodstained
                        • Dec 2014

Prior to getting back into AR's (first time was M16A1, a long time ago), I used Timney's on all my bolt hunting rifles, and still have them, but now they stay in the safe most of the time.

All of my current AR's are 5.56, as I'm new here and gathering info and parts for a 6.5G.

My first aftermarket AR trigger was a RRA Nat'l Match, I put it in a Colt LE6920. A decent 2-stage for the $$'s.

I have a Stag 3GH upper on a lower I put together w/stock trigger from LPK at the time. Now I have a new Geissele G2S laying on the work bench, I may use it, or wait for a SSA-E.

A couple of weeks ago I put together an AR pistol using a 80% lower that I finished out. I have the Geissele S3G in it, and I love it for that application. Using a sling and holding it waist high, and using a green dot laser, I can keep those orange "self-healing" targets bouncing all over the place. The S3G came with 3.5# & 4.5# springs. The 4.5 was already on the trigger assembly, so that's what I'm using now. Lotsa fun!

Now that I'm gathering parts for a 6.5G, I've got a SSA-E trigger on the brown Santa truck that shows "out for delivery" today, per tracking info! Planning on the SSA-E in the 6.5G, unless I put it in the Stag 3GH first, then I'll have to get another SSA-E for the 6.5G.

Comment

Working...
                        X