• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blofeld42
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2012

AA Ship Times?

Anyone have an idea of what AA ship times are looking like for uppers? I'm assuming they've dropped down to somewhat sane levels now that the panic is over.
  • rubiconbay
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2014

I ordered mine in October and still nothing.....no pretty 6.5 under my Christmas tree!

Comment

• Younger
      Warrior
      • Dec 2012

I ordered a case of Wolf steel cased ammo in July. Nothing............................

Comment

• blofeld42
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Younger View Post
        I ordered a case of Wolf steel cased ammo in July. Nothing............................
        I ordered an upper, got it a couple weeks later. I had picked up some steel case at a gun show (!) and used that today. Worked 100%, consistent ejection pattern at 4:00.

I'm a happy camper.

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

If I recall AA said something about a new batch was suppose to be arrive in November. They must of have meant November 2015.16.17,..................?.

Comment

• Alpinejd3
            Unwashed
            • Aug 2014

I ordered my 6.5 upper from AA on 8/1/14, received it on 11/11/14. For what its worth before I placed the order on 8/1 I was told "current, estimated production lead time is two to four weeks from the date of an order". They missed that by a bit, maybe mine was part of that November batch that Montana heard about. Overall I am extremely happy with the upper.
            Last edited by Alpinejd3; 12-22-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X