• Show
Clear All
  • deadeyerick
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2013

Runner Runner Upper

Does anyone have any input on these? I am thinking about getting one:

6.5 Grendel 18" Upper by Runner Runner Guns

We took pride in creating our 6.5 Grendel Upper. It is proven, durable and reliable. This upper uses premium parts and a Diamondhead VRS-T Rail System which is one of the lightest hand guards available and the complete upper weighs just over 4 lbs. The Diamondhead VRS-T handguard is one of the best handling hand guards made and allows for fast configuration changes and uninterrupted mounting surface for optics. You can customize the rail with any number of rails or bumpers including optics, lasers, forward grips, etc.

Inside the upper you will find a full auto Bolt Carrier Group capable of years of service. The barrel is a 18" Satern 1/8 twist-rate chambered in 6.5 mm. The barrel is teflon coated.

Specs:

Complete Upper, just bolt/pin onto your lower (pins not included)
    18" 6.5mm 1/8 Teflon coated barrel
    Mid Length Gas
    Precision Forged Upper
    13" Diamondhead Rail System Installed
    A2 Flash Hider Installed
    Forward Assist Installed
    Charging Handle Installed
    Ejection Port Cover Installed
    Full Auto M16 BCG Installed (Chrome Lined, MPI Tested)
    Low Profile Gas Block Installed
    Mid Length Gas Tube Installed
    Military Anodized Coating
    Combat Durable
    Assembled by U.S. Veterans
    Made in the USA
  • deadeyerick
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2013

Never heard of a teflon coated barrel

Comment

• deadeyerick
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2013

https://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=UPPER-COMPLETE-6.5-18[/URL]

Comment

• achristian8
        Warrior
        • Jun 2014

I bought one of these for my first grendel. They use liberty 5r ss barrels. The finish on the barrel is very nice. It fired the hornady and wolf factory loads fine and was about 3/4 moa with handloaded nosler B.T. I am still using the upper and bolt carrier but recently sold the barrel and the handguard. I did this out of personal preference nothing at all wrong with the upper. Teflon coating is a pretty good way to coat a barrel and looks real nice. I would recommend it for hunting or just plinking but if your looking for something super accurate I would go with something else.
        Adam

Comment

• deadeyerick
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2013

Thanks! Thinking about using it with a night vision scope to hunt

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

If you do google search and keep looking there are a few companies that have yours that shoot these Grendel. They probable using the 264lbc but they are out there
            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
            X