This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing Business with Satern Machining - Steve and Deb Satern

This is a response from msrhunt on my order with Satern. Evidently He talked with satern. The say I did the following described below. I sent Deb Satern an email questioning their ethics in delivering the liberty barrels and the midway barrels
    before people with order existing for a over a year. I have all emails for your
    examination upon request. This company is the most unprofessional unethical company
    it has been my displeasure to know.

I guess this is the way they deal with people that question their ethics.

Do Not Do Business with Satern Machining They are an unprofessional unethical company

I spoke to Satern and they looked you up based on your email and found out that your order is canceled because you used profanity with the nice customer service ladies. Apologies, flowers and chocolate go a long way with women. Thats my advice. Next time think twice about cursing out the nice ladies that answer the phone.

response from msrhunt
  • bigbear_98
    Warrior
    • Aug 2013

Well... Were you disrespectful?

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
      Chieftain
      • May 2012

The button rifle barrels are a different operation compaired to the cut rifled barrels button rifling is a much faster and cheaper operation as for why the prioritized the liberty barrels over the cut rifled barrels I don't know but, I am not surprised that cussing out a sales girl did not help the situation, I have had a barrel on order since may of 2012 I fully expect to hit the 2 year mark before I see my barrel, but then again they have not collected any money from me so it's not like they have screwed me over, maybe they wanted to test out the new bolts before the sent them out under the satern name....
      Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

I personally like Steve and Deb, have shared Guinness with them at SHOT Show, and have a Satern barrel. Having said that, I don't feel the need to defend their business practices one way or another. They stand or fall on what they, themselves, say and do.

I hope you believe me when I say I don't like to closely censor this forum, but would rather err on the side of letting people speak their mind, good or bad.

However, I really don't think this kind of thread is necessary here. Let's just close it down and assume there's a better way to handle these kinds of disputes.

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
        X