Templar gonna sell barrels again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templar gonna sell barrels again

Thought some of you would like to know that Bob over at Templar is gonna be selling barrel/bolt combos again soon. Ive got the bartlein from him and have been extremely pleased with the accuracy of it. (see albums in my profile) He has a long throat like the saami grendel is supposed to, and the supply bottleneck should clear up with bolts being more available now. The wait for a cut barrel may still be a bit, but they are good and worth it.

Richard
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Is this the place? http://templarcustom.com/products.html

Heck of a time finding this but looks like a good product. There SPR is the Grendel add, pretty nice.

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

Not to me they won't be selling any.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Tedward
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by cory View Post
        Why do you say that? Am I missing something???

Comment

• aclark
          Warrior
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
          Originally posted by Tedward View Post
          Why do you say that? Am I missing something???
          Read here
          Well I thought I was going to be able to finish my current build before the end of summer. I was shopping around for a barrel at the end of last winter. After contacting Seth at Templar Customs last March I had requested he order me a barrel. After numerous emails and phone calls hammering out the details, we finalized a

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

Thanks aclark! I was just about to go hunt down that thread.
            "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Cory, I hate you had a bad experience with bob, but he really is a great guy that puts out a great product. I will endorse his product, and his service. I ordered my barrel from him right as bolts/barrels got in a bottleneck, and it took longer than expected, but every time I called his shop I talked to him and he told me the situation. He told me to call as often as I wanted, that I was not a bother. That carries a lot of weight with me, not to mention the accuracy of the barrel!

Richard

Comment

I have also had nothing but positive experiences with Bob Reynolds at Templar. He is good people, and very personable with a Southern honesty about him that is quick to swallow pride and be straight with you.

Here's one of his rifles I had the pleasure of working on, just to change its colors a bit:

Comment

Working...
                X