• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jose
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2014

Justified

What was that guy shooting in warehouse. Beowulf or 458?
    Love that show.
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

I looked like the Russian's fully auto 12 gauge. Yea great show!
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
      Warrior
      • Oct 2012

AA 12

link contains adult language...do not click if you would be offended
      Last edited by KentuckyBuddha; 02-05-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Tedward
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

his videos are crazy. Bullpup in 308 too.

Comment

Best show on TV, course at the end when the guy gets blown away with a shotgun is way over the top.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
            Warrior
            • Oct 2012

They did a mythbusters on that visual gag of the guy hit by a shotgun blast flying away. Even though the myth was busted I doubt it will end anytime soon.

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Whelenon View Post
              Best show on TV, course at the end when the guy gets blown away with a shotgun is way over the top.
              Yea I liked that character. I thought he was going to be an interesting addition.

Comment

• Bike Effects

Being hired as an actor on Justified is a part time job. :-)

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2012

RIP Elmore Leonard too. That guy was a helluva writer in my humble opinion. They have done a good job keeping up. I heard a podcast in which Tim Oliphant (who is also one of the producers) explained the story of when he was on Deadwood and why that experience guaranteed that Raylon would not have kids on the show. The cliffs are a major plot point of Deadwood was changed and one of the most emotionally charged things in the show happened because a child actor's parents were a complete pain. lol

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by KentuckyBuddha View Post
                    RIP Elmore Leonard too. That guy was a helluva writer in my humble opinion. They have done a good job keeping up. I heard a podcast in which Tim Oliphant (who is also one of the producers) explained the story of when he was on Deadwood and why that experience guaranteed that Raylon would not have kids on the show. The cliffs are a major plot point of Deadwood was changed and one of the most emotionally charged things in the show happened because a child actor's parents were a complete pain. lol
                    I agree his was an incredible writer. If that was the case then why have his ex wife get pregnant? If it was to do away with the ex then why ever bring her into the plot?

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                      Warrior
                      • Oct 2012

It is a fool that looks for reason in a tv writers room. : )

My guess is she (the actor that plays Raylon's ex) got a full-time job over at Kevin Bacon's show on Fox, so what does it matter if her character on Justified is pregnant or not if she is only around occasionally if at all.

But to bring this back around to firearms. Raylon seems to switch around sidearms quite a lot. That doesn't really make much sense to me. But overall the firearm stuff on that show generally makes sense. Not nearly as good as the Jesse Stone tv movies, but not A-team bad by any stretch.
                      Last edited by KentuckyBuddha; 02-06-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• cory
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2012

I believe when a FLEO/LEO shoots someone they have to turn their firearm over as evidence. So that'd explain why he's always changing firearms, he's always shooting someone.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                          Warrior
                          • Oct 2012

Muahahahahhaha Yhea...that would account for a large number of weapons but I am still not tracking why he would go with different manufactures since he has had a pretty good results with each of them.

Comment

• jawbone
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2012

"Holy Lord, that gun was bad! Damn. Look at that thing. Did you see that thing?"

love that show.

Comment

Agreed. RIP Elmore Leonard he was an excellent author. Recently finished "The Moonshine War" great read, also read several of his other books, good stuff.

Back to firearms, all I've seen Raylon carry is a Glock. Considering his character and the added dramatic affect I'm surprised he's not carrying a 1911. I think they need me as technical adviser.
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X