X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Precision Firearms will be offering 10.5, 14.5, 16 and 24 inch Grendel barrels

Precision Firearms recently acquired a number of 10.5, 14.5 and 16 inch Chrome lined barrels - These are 1-7.5 Twist. Old Stocking inventory from Sabre Defence and another major Grendel builder.

Prices are yet to be announced, but expected to be in the 315 range with PF bolt. A few have front sights towers, end cap and Barrel nut and will be 340 range.

Also a number of 24 inch 410, YES 410 not 416 -Stainless, bead blasted, 1-9 Twist barrels. These are button rifled and the left overs of Sabre Defence. These are nonfluted for 450 with PF bolt. Fluting can be done for 150.00. We used to use these with great success back about 4 years ago when Sabre was in business. Average group size was 3/4 inch.

Most can ship in the next 3-4 weeks!

Email me at pf15@pf15 if you have interest!

Precision Firearms
    Mark Hostetter
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Dammit- there goes more money from my pocket... Want a 10.5.

What is the advantage of the 410 over the 416?
    Last edited by txgunner00; 01-24-2014, 05:14 PM.
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• adrenaline junkie

Originally posted by txgunner00 View Post

What is the advantage of the 410 over the 416?
      its 6 less.

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
        Precision Firearms recently acquired a number of 10.5, 14.5 and 16 inch Chrome lined barrels - These are 1-7.5 Twist. Old Stocking inventory from Sabre Defence and another major Grendel builder.

Prices are yet to be announced, but expected to be in the 315 range with PF bolt. A few have front sights towers, end cap and Barrel nut and will be 340 range.

Also a number of 24 inch 410, YES 410 not 416 -Stainless, bead blasted, 1-9 Twist barrels. These are button rifled and the left overs of Sabre Defence. These are nonfluted for 450 with PF bolt. Fluting can be done for 150.00. We used to use these with great success back about 4 years ago when Sabre was in business. Average group size was 3/4 inch.

Most can ship in the next 3-4 weeks!

Email me at pf15@pf15 if you have interest!

Precision Firearms
        Mark Hostetter
        If you have any 10.5" barrels left and bring one to the Fairmont gunshow I might grab one for a spare. I don't need the barrel nut, sight, end cap, (or even the bolt really).
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Working...
        X