Other Semi Auto's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Semi Auto's

I thought some might find this interesting.
    I was at a local gun show last weekend working the IFC table. Across from us was a vendor who was selling a widows collection of stuff because after her husband passed, she no longer wanted any of it (I was sad to hear ALL of the guns were already sold) Anyway, besides all the bayonets and other stuff, he had acumulated a large tackel box full of old brass and rounds. Some of the stuff was crazy strange to see. Especially some of the old semi auto pistol rounds. But, then the seller pulled this out and asked me if I had any idea what is was.

Well the guy I was working with took a picture of it and sent me the above link this morning
    So I thought I would share

Enjoy

I think I kind of like the sight this was on

And this is todays cartridge of the month!

lhttp://www.cartridgecollectors.org/...lifield-Dotter

Comment

When I was a 'ute' I collected cartridges, the most unusual of which was a 9mm pinfire that I had picked up at the San Francisco Gun Exchange (since closed due to the antics of nutty legislators) on an excursion with my beloved grandmother. Unfortunately my cartridge collection disappeared with my Goldwater autograph and memorabilia (like "AuH20, the right drink for the conservative taste," an orange soft drink) when I left for college.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2014, 10:17 PM. Reason: spell checker insists on separating pin & fire—grrrrr

Comment

Working...
      X