• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

ATF goes full Retard

"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

U wonder if the at agents are using the toys for fun and role playing....

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

More professionalism from the ATF.

Comment

• Kikn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

I always wondered why he wasn't arrested....child endangerment reckless endangerment.... I'm pretty sure if anyone else rattled off a round in a public / government / school setting lime he did would be behind bars....

Comment

Originally posted by montana View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADb3NyYlSA

More professionalism from the ATF.
          That was a DEA agent who had gotten his informants killed, so they tasked him with giving safety demonstrations to a youth golfing league. The results are forever embedded in cyberspace's most popular moments.

The DEA is offended that you would mistake them for the ATF. They only shoot themselves, not provide thousands of weapons to the cartels so they can shoot other federal agents. They do launder money for the cartels, and that scandal barely surfaced as the Congressional oversight committees convened on Fast & Furious repeatedly in 2011-2012.

Comment

• Dan
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2013

This one cracked me up. It is a response to that video. I watched this video and laughed and laughed. Be sure to read the description. It's a joke. He is just having fun messing with ignorant people.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
              Warrior
              • Oct 2012

I am sure that guy was just pulling that completely from his buttocks but there is one project I have heard of that could have made him a bit confused on that point if he did know anything about firearms.

Comment

• Kikn
                Warrior
                • Nov 2011

Did you notice that the dust cover after he put the handguard on did not say Kill on it anymore.... He swapped uppers

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33TX-vthUI

This one cracked me up. It is a response to that video. I watched this video and laughed and laughed. Be sure to read the description. It's a joke. He is just having fun messing with ignorant people.

Comment

• Dan
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Kikn View Post
                  Did you notice that the dust cover after he put the handguard on did not say Kill on it anymore.... He swapped uppers
                  Yeah, he did a great job making it obvious to anyone who knows anything about the AR but making it confusing to many of those who don't.

Comment

• Tedward
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2013

I have never touched one but I guess the biggest question is can a real upper be put on the non registered lowers and a magazine be used? Also what about the buffer tube on the lower? Is it real, like can a spring and buffer be used in them?

Comment

The pot metal airsoft lowers are not compatible with any AR15 parts, neither are the uppers. Any modifications would require metal fabrication/machining, which would be pointless because you can just start with an 80% if you go that route.

They edited the video of the ATF buffoon trying to insert the magazine backwards into the airsoft "machinegun". ATF needs a urinalysis.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

They better skip the urinalysis and just check for a pulse, as he appears brain dead, to me.

Apparently the ATF won't produce any proof to back up their claims, too. The owner has to submit a FOI request to see their documentation.
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Epic troll!

Epic win!

The user comments are the best part.

Comment

I would be interested to hear more of BATFE's justification. If they could show me that by putting a select fire lower from the toy, along with a buffer tube and upper from a real rifle would work, they might have a point. However, I guess I'm a "Show me" sort of guy, because I don't really merely accept BATFE's word without proof.

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
                              I would be interested to hear more of BATFE's justification. If they could show me that by putting a select fire lower from the toy, along with a buffer tube and upper from a real rifle would work, they might have a point. However, I guess I'm a "Show me" sort of guy, because I don't really merely accept BATFE's word without proof.
                              They don't work together. Pin locations are different, lug geometry is different, metal structure is different. It would take serious machine time, and why machine garbage when you can start with billet or a real forging.

Comment

Working...
                              X