• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keep The Change
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

Welcome Magpul

I knew they had threatened to move if the hi-cap mag bill passed along with other crap in the anti gun bill.

For some reason I thought they were moving to Florida though. Happy to see them come to my state. Welcome Magpul and I'm sure guys in WY are happy as well.

The Californians have officially taken over Colorado. That state used to a Republican state. The Californians began coming in 20-25 years ago and now they have taken over the large cities. It went downhill really fast the last 5 years. The lib Californians leave the state that they screwed up and go to another state and screw it up. The liberal is like a locust.
  • keystone183
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
    I knew they had threatened to move if the hi-cap mag bill passed along with other crap in the anti gun bill.

For some reason I thought they were moving to Florida though. Happy to see them come to my state. Welcome Magpul and I'm sure guys in WY are happy as well.

The Californians have officially taken over Colorado. That state used to a Republican state. The Californians began coming in 20-25 years ago and now they have taken over the large cities. It went downhill really fast the last 5 years. The lib Californians leave the state that they screwed up and go to another state and screw it up. The liberal is like a locust.
    Well lets not call Texas exactly conservative. Conservatives don't pick winners and losers. But hey, it feels good, right.....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

For some reason I had thought that Magpul was going to South Dakota, to join Black Hills Ammo and some others in what seemed to becoming a sort of firearms hub?

John
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post

I agree but small towns too. Woodland Park is one. The city govt. told business if they rebuilt their storefronts with log and stone they could use the property tax from that year and not have to pay that amount of tax. The next year the town govt doubled the tax rate on the now higher value property.
        Good for Magpul.

Comment

• lilharcher
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

Fed, State, and Local governments are screwed up everywhere.........don't kid yourself! Some worst than others, I agree. This country will continue to be screwed up until we eliminate party lines and actually vote for candidates that actually have the best interest of the PEOPLE........unfortunately it will never happen in my lifetime......sad too.

Comment

Magpul is moving 98% of their manufacturing to Cheyenne, Wyoming, and locating corporate HQ in Texas. Cheyenne is just barely over the border from Fort Collins, Colorado, but has a much friendlier business climate for now.

Comment

• Keep The Change
              Warrior
              • Mar 2013

The closer move to WY makes sense with all the equipment, raw product, finished product. I'm sure much cheaper to get it moved there.

Comment

• customcutter

Good on them. Show's they say what they mean, and mean what they say.

Comment

• Drifter
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

So if I'm understanding Colorado regulations correctly, it's illegal to purchase a piece of plastic that serves as a 20rd AR-15 mag, but legal to purchase a bag of marijuana for recreational consumption... < sigh >
                  Drifter

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Sad, if you like weed- move to Colorado. if you enjoy shooting sports w/ a MSR- stay home= it will get better . Magpul did the correct thing , upon leaving the state. Check it out.

If you Love the Grendel=don't speak of weed on here, we are not of that mindset. To each their own., yet= we are of professional grade here, sorry= thats' who we are.

Thanks Drifter.

Comment

Maybe of they made the magazines from an advanced hybrid hemp resin, they would be Colorado kosher?

It was strong enough for a complete vehicle if I remember my documentaries right...

Comment

• tackdriver
                        Warrior
                        • Feb 2013

Hahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X