• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Superbowl Rejects commercial from Daniel Defense

The NFL has made the decision to reject a commercial on whats appears to be solely due to the fact that it came from a gun manufacturer.

Just to make it clear I respect and support the NFL's right to choice which commercials it will air during the superbowl.

I will also choice what programs are aired in my home. The Superbowl will not be broadcasted in my home. I will not go to or spend any money at an establishment while it's airing the Superbowl.

Matter of fact, I'll be at the range putting rounds down range on Superbowl Sunday.

Unfortunately an indefinite boycott of all companies broadcasting a commercial during the superbowl isn't feasible in reality. However, I do intend to get a list of all companies broadcasting a commercial during the superbowl and boycott those companies for the following 6 weeks.

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Since I tossed the TV years ago, there wasn't much chance of our family watching that sorry distraction.

BTW have you heard that Magnus Carlsen unseated Vishy Anand at the 2013 World Chess Championship?

Comment

• COTNTOP
      Warrior
      • Mar 2011

Bart Starr played in the last superbowl i watched.

Comment

• Wild Geese 1
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2012

To me it looked like Daniel Defense put together a very classy commercial, thumbs up to them. But as much as I enjoy watching football, I will have to pass on watching the game. That is my choice.

Comment

I could give to sharts about watching the superbowl....especially now that they have taken an anti gun stance.

Comment

• Wild Geese 1
            Bloodstained
            • Oct 2012

I have just finished sending a link to the video to all of my shooting friends to try to pass the word.

Comment

• customcutter

Thanks for the post. I haven't been watching much sports lately, but usually watch the game for the commercials. The NFL is on my non-support list, along with a few others.

Comment

• maverick5582

I am proud to say I have never watched a Superbowl in my life. No loss to me whatsoever.

Comment

I'm with Corry on this. There is a princible here. Hand this been a company expousing the right to pick a religion or speach or expression it would be allowed.

Comment

Working...
                  X