Nickel Boron complete bolt carrier groups--at reasonable prices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongRanger

Nickel Boron complete bolt carrier groups--at reasonable prices.

I found a website called www.icearms.us that has both complete NiBx bolt carriers without a bolt ($109) and complete carriers with a .223 bolt ($159) and also some blems for $142. Ordered 3 of the NiBx carriers without a bolt to use with my new 6.5 Grendel barrels from Lilja and one AR-Stoner barrel from MidwayUSA if it ever comes in. I already had one other complete NiBx bolt carrier from them and the finish on it is beautiful. Same people that make NiBx carriers for FailZero make these.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2013, 02:32 AM. Reason: website is .us not .com

Your link goes.......not to where you describe....

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

These from Brownells and are a good price. On my link they come in as $126 and guaranteed to be what your getting. http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts...prod12793.aspx

Actually I use JP Rifle Stainless Steel Carriers. Clean easier than my Fail Zero NiBX and no staining, the nib looks burned after 20 rounds and sota blended to all burned after 200. Feels smooth but the JP looks brand new and I use there LMOS in Chrome (silver) finish. I also use there Black Full Mass in my Beowulf. And there Block Low Mass in my Wylde. I think I'll use the full mass in my Lilja to see the difference if any.

Everything to choose from again so take advantage but do be careful buying from unknown manufactures. As Maxim Firearms told me, at a Shot Show, a guy told him his process and could beat his price. The process was not doing the bore hard turn after heat treating. Save a few bucks but getting an inferior part is not worth the performance loss.

Comment

• Everrest
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2011

This is the correct link

Comment

Just go ahead and buy once and get you a Fail Zero.

Comment

• Tedward
            Banned
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Everrest View Post
            This is the correct link
            http://www.icearms.us/
            I saw them a while back, good prices but never seen them anyplace but there own site, not sure how I even saw them before, might have been looking for Fail Zero Stuff.

Comment

• Everrest
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2011

Phosphate carrier $49

Gearhog $49 for IceArms carrier Phosphate

I bought 3 of the NIb last week and am waiting on shipping.

Comment

Working...
              X