• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

16" Grendle Barrel and BOLT in stock at Midway

Just ordered on. $279.00 in stock now

Typo on Grendel but guess you get the point...
    Last edited by Tedward; 08-06-2013, 11:34 PM. Reason: typo
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Tedward View Post
    Just ordered on. $279.00 in stock now

Typo on Grendel but guess you get the point...

Sorry but I must have got the last one. Not sure how long they were there but didn't see them earlier today but keep checking, they might come back...

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

And they are gone.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• calshipbuilder

They opened up backorder

Comment

• Tedward
          Banned
          • Feb 2013

I got a notification yesterday at 11:00 am that they had 24" in stock. By the time I looked last night they were all gone. Anyyone get one?? Where are all these Grendlers????

Comment

• Ridgerider

They were gone by 12.30

Comment

• peligro113
              Bloodstained
              • Mar 2013

I tried to order one 47 minutes after the notification and they were gone

Comment

• Drifter
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Don't depend on the notifications. It's sometimes the day after an item becomes available when the e-mail goes out. Best bet is to put an item on your wish list, and refresh the page periodically. If the status of an item on your wish list changes, there will be a notification at the top of the page upon refreshing.
                Drifter

Comment

• peligro113
                  Bloodstained
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                  Don't depend on the notifications. It's sometimes the day after an item becomes available when the e-mail goes out. Best bet is to put an item on your wish list, and refresh the page periodically. If the status of an item on your wish list changes, there will be a notification at the top of the page upon refreshing.
                  I have every 6.5 barrel available from Midwayusa in my wishlist and check the status about every 2 hours when I'm awake. i saw the email come in but ignored because I was watching a movie.

It's all for the best I just joined the Lilja group buy so I'll have a better barrel now.

Comment

• Tedward
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                    I did that and saved it to my favorites then when on the computer I just click my link, thats how i got the 16" a few weeks ago. I never even got the notification but did get the barrel and tried to tell everyone but too late.

I too will get on on the group but and dump something because it seems as if I'm going to have a too many but then again how many is to many? How many rounds till they wear out? OR I guess I'll just have numerous profiles.
                    Last edited by Tedward; 08-15-2013, 04:45 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                    X