I have seen a lot of grendels for sale lately what gives??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by cory View Post
    Tedward thanks I didn't get the email notification I was suppose too. However, those aren't the ones I was talking about. I was talking about the Spikes BILLET lower with the biohazard symbol.

YES I LIKE!!!!! Just goggled that and have not seen them anywhere. Really like that.

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Now you made me look and they had teamed up with Seekin's to make those. Seekin's has the ambi bolt catch just like those on there SP223 so not sure what happened to the Spike's one. I just went to Spikes Web Site and they don't make/offer even a picture of them. They were first posted back in 2010 but now not sure if they are even available.

Comment

• Tedward
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

Just found them, $300. https://delta3tactical.com/store/checkout.php... not that nice.....

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Yea I'm with you. I'm not sure I like them at that price.

I'm shocked you found any in stock.
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Tedward
            Banned
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by cory View Post
            Yea I'm with you. I'm not sure I like them at that price.

I'm shocked you found any in stock.
            Probably just another company taking your money and putting you on BO. They also offer other lowers to add to cart and accept payment.

anyhow, no Grendel's for sale at the Gun Show in Chantilly VA today. Actually never....

Comment

• hobbesgunner

Are the Grendels you're seeing for sale New York "assault Grendels" ????..people dumping them before registration date...as we are no longer allowed to purchase a new one , selling would be the last thing I'd consider...

Comment

• Sarge12486

Once in a while I'll find a box or two of grendel ammo at the Chantilly show, but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                X