X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • waveslayer
    Warrior
    • Jan 2013

N to change the subject, but... I ordered the new R3 upper from RRA... still waiting. My employee ordered 2 months after me, he received it today! I couldn't believe it.

Comment

• stanprophet

Originally posted by stanprophet View Post
      My dad got the email asking if he was still wanting the 3 stripped lowers he ordered in January! They should be on the way to the FFL soon!
      Well wasn't exactly soon, but the card has been charged and should be on the way to the FFL this week.

Comment

I ordered an Entry Upper Feb 4, 2014 and was just told 6-9 months.

Comment

• stanprophet

We got our lowers last friday. So time to get things together to get this on the Grendel

Comment

• ejkoechling
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2014

ordered a 20" upper May 2013 from AA. Was told last week that I'm looking at 4-6 weeks, depending on Bolts. Can't wait. Have my AA lower all together. Have another stripped AA upper that I'm looking to put a lilja or a Bartlein (24") with it

Comment

I dont even like waiting 9 months for a baby.

Comment

• tmax264
                Unwashed
                • Jan 2013

I ordered an entry level 20" upper in Jan 13 and 399 days later received it Feb 14.

Comment

• ejkoechling
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jan 2014

i'm almost there..Patience Grasshopper

Comment

• Bauer861
                    Unwashed
                    • Apr 2014

finally got my Alexander Arms upper

Hey new to forum. Have lurked off and on for over a year.

Bought a R-65-16T-ST- 6.5 Grendel - M4 Tactical Series - Complete Rifle in December of 2012 from LGS after christmas. What i really wanted was R-AWS20GRE- 6.5 Grendel 20" Advanced Weapon System-Complete. I ordered it on same day and was there when dealer placed order. The dealer is located 13 miles from AA. I visited at least once a month and emailed inquires about every 4 months up until my deployment last November. I have called back from Europe every couple of months checking. Last friday April 4th dealer called saying it was in, and daughter picked it up on 7th. Granted he ordered the entire gun and we had agreed to swap out uppers as long as I hadn't shot the 16" so in the safe it went.

!6 months was a long time to wait. I know dealer spoke with AA on several occasions and several times we were told "we are shipping some in x weeks or days so if your order is in that batch you should see it in X weeks.

Glad to finally get it but now must wait until I get off deployment before I can even hold it. Guess I will start getting optics etc purchased to go on when I return.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more how it turns out for you.

Comment

• ejkoechling
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by ejkoechling View Post
                        ordered a 20" upper May 2013 from AA. Was told last week that I'm looking at 4-6 weeks, depending on Bolts. Can't wait. Have my AA lower all together. Have another stripped AA upper that I'm looking to put a lilja or a Bartlein (24") with it
                        My AA upper is on its way. Got UPS notification today that my 20" upper is in the mail.
                        24" bartlein barrel should be here in 2-4 weeks. THE WIFE IS GOING TO KILL ME!

Comment

• that's great news! You've gotta be stoked! Maybe if you make both uppers appear similar, the wife won't notice? Let us know how they shoot, and let us know if you get thrown out of the house, ha ha.
                          -mike

Comment

• If anyone is interested in a AA 6.5 Grendel Overwatch they are in stock at midway.

It says no muzzle device but they come with a flash hider.

Comment

• ordred AA stripped lower 3/26/2013 arrived 5/5/2014....still waiting on upper

Comment

Working...
                              X