A-tacs Grendel with range report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"And now I gotta sell some stuff to offset the cost."

Better optics will incite this sort of behavior. I've recently picked up a couple of IOR FFP MRAD scopes, which are only really middle of the road in the scheme of upscale optics, but their German glass is pretty crisp. But once...cry once, eh?

Comment

• Drifter
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

IOR's are good stuff. I previously owned a 3-18x50 (I think) FFP mrad with 35mm tube. It was a little large and heavy, but performance was outstanding. I hear that the 42mm version is noticeably smaller and lighter.
      Drifter

Comment

Threads that get you thinking are what makes this forum worth coming back to! Very imformative! Very impressed!

Comment

Have 3x18-42 on a 6.5x47 and 2.5x10 on one of my Grendels-really like MP8 reticle for steel at distance. Not really bench rest glass, but they work well for my purposes.

Comment

Sorry for thread jack, and now back to our original programming...

Comment

Drifter you have some serious $ tied up in that one, and judging by the groups and how flat out AWESOME she looks I'd say it was money well spent!

Comment

• Drifter
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by bobke View Post
                ...really like MP8 reticle...
                Same here. The March FML-1 reticle is very similar to the MP8.

Originally posted by JohnOD View Post
                Drifter you have some serious $ tied up in that one, and judging by the groups and how flat out AWESOME she looks I'd say it was money well spent!
                Thanks... Rather not think about the $'s. Most of it evolved over time and wasn't too painful. However, the new scope will force the sale of some stuff very soon. While nearly all optics are overpriced in my opinion, the March seems worth every penny in relative terms.
                Drifter

Comment

Looks Great, shoots Better!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X