billet receiver set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billet receiver set

I'm looking for a billet receiver set that I can start a 6.5 build. What set would you all recommend?

I had a rifle on order from Loki weapon systems but since they have gone belly up I feel that I need to get this started with someone else or I may just build it out my self.

thank you

I like the Mega stuff, but they're shortages of everything needed to build a rifle right now.

Comment

I was thinking noveske but I do like the mega stuff as well. I'm gonna take a long time with the build so I am not terribly worried about the long waits, but if I can make it quicker I will.

Comment

If the assault ban goes through in January you wont be able to build anything because the lowers wont be for sale. Depends on what the obama agenda has in store for us.

Comment

• MrSurgicalPrecision

Get a Mega if you can find one. I've got a build underway right now using a Mega lower and LAR Ops-4 ambi side charge billett upper. Both are great.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
            Chieftain
            • May 2012

i like the sundevil billet lower if you want a billet slab or a3 upper i would order it along with the lower i am using a billet lar ops-4 side charging upper on my build
            Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Anyone know how some of the billet uppers match up with forged lowers like the noveske? I really like the seekins upper but if i can save enough on the receiver set for the comp i will try it.

On a side note, how are those LAR side chargers with the grendel? I have never used one but I am assuming I can just change the bolt for the one that matches up with my grendel barrel (when I get one).

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                Chieftain
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Mrfjones View Post
                Anyone know how some of the billet uppers match up with forged lowers like the noveske? I really like the seekins upper but if i can save enough on the receiver set for the comp i will try it.

On a side note, how are those LAR side chargers with the grendel? I have never used one but I am assuming I can just change the bolt for the one that matches up with my grendel barrel (when I get one).
                Yeah you can just change the bolt like you would do with any other bcg
                Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

perfect, I was pretty sure that is how it would be but I didn't want to assume. I also asked about the fit because I found a place online that may actually have lowers in stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X