Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grendel-Gene

no more Satern Grendel Barrels????

ordered a Grendel barrel from Satern a few months back and it was to be delivered in oct - nov.....

does anyone know if they will fulfill their orders before the cut off date???

what options do we have for rifle cut barrels then????

What cut off date ?

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

june 1st.

Comment

Sorry, I havn't heard anything about this, are they going to quit making Grendel barrels then ? I know last year they quit making them for awhile, some dispute I never knew the details of, but since then had resumed making them. I purchased mine from them last year shortly before they halted production.

Comment

• outlaw45
          Warrior
          • Sep 2012

I called a few weeks ago and ordered one. They said it wouldn't be until January until they start up with grendel barrels. Wasn't quite sure if I could expect to have it in January or they would start making it in January.

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

maybe what i saw was june of last year....

Comment

I hope you are mistaken and that it was June last year. If memory serves me right that was about the time.
              I am hoping to order another one from them as soon as I save enough dough. They are worth the wait. my 18" is a tack driver !

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                Chieftain
                • May 2012

Last time I talked to them they had gotten a little behind mr satern was ill over the summer and in and out of the hospital
                Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

ok.

Comment

Thats old information they are still going to make Grendel barrels.

Comment

• BjornF16
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Yes...old info. Since SAAMI approved and copyright released, Satern is producing again with no end date that I know of...I just rec'd a barrel from them last month.
                      LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                      Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

Working...
                      X